Categories : U14 girls and boys.
- Dates : 12,13 & 14 January 2017
- Type of race : 1 “Géant Pro” 1 Slalom & 1 Giant slalom (each for both boys and girls); on certain days, boys’ and girls’ races will be held simultaneously
Sports programme :
- Boys “Géant Pro” (night race) :2 runs at the stade des Planards - Girls “Géant Pro” (night race): 2 runs at the stade des Planards
- Note: only the top 30 placed in the first run will participate in the second run
- Giant boys: 2 runs on Col de Voza les Houches
- Slalom Girls: 2 runs on Col de Voza les Houches
- Giant girls : 2 runs on Col de Voza les Houches
- Slalom boys : 2 runs on Col de Voza les Houches
Approximately 120 girls and 120 boys
- Arrival of the participating teams and first races.
- Friday evening meal organised by the club, paid by the participating teams
- First night + breakfast, paid by the organizer
- Saturday lunch and festive afternoon snack, paid by the organizer.
- Picnic style sandwich lunch on the slopes.
- Parade (procession) of teams and nations through the centre of Les Houches.
- Award ceremony in the town hall square of Les Houches
- Saturday evening dinner to be covered by the participating teams
- Second night and breakfast covered by the organizer
- Sunday lunch, paid by the organizer, Picnic style sandwich lunch on the slopes
- Award ceremony with snacks covered by the organiser.
- Awards presented in the town hall square of Les Houches
Only the cost of travel, the meals on Friday and Saturday evening , ski passes (15 € per day per person) and insurance ( € 9,- per day per person ) remain at the responsibility and charge of the participating teams.