Categories : U14 girls and boys.
- Dates : 10, 11 & 12 January 2020
- Type of race : 1 “Géant Pro, 1 Slalom,1 Giant slalom, Each for both boys and girls.
On certain days, boys’ and girls’ races will be held simultaneously
Sports programme :
- Girls and Boys “Géant Pro”: 2 runs on Col de Voza - Track Inspection 11:00 - First start : 12:00
- Note: Depending on the weather conditions only the top 30 placed in the first run will participate in the second run.
- Race Committee : 20:00 Salle régie d'animation Les Houches
- Girls Giant and Boys Slalom : 2 runs on Col de Voza - Track Inspection 9:00 First start : 10:00
- Awards Ceremony : 18:00 Salle Olca - Les Houches
- Girls Slalom and Boys Giant : 2 runs on Col de Voza - Track Inspection 9:00 - First start : 10:00
- Awards Ceremony : 15:30 Salle Olca - Les Houches
Approximately 120 girls and 120 boys
- Welcome arrival of the participating teams between 10:30 am and 12:00 am in Les Houches office of tourisme or from 13:30 at Les Planards slopes in Chamonix.
- First night + breakfast, paid by the organizer/free for the kids and coaches.
- Saturday lunch (picnic style sandwich lunch on the slopes) and festive afternoon snack, paid by the organizer.
- Parade (procession) of teams and nations through the centre of Les Houches.
- Award ceremony in Les Houches Indoor Salle OLCA
- Saturday evening dinner to be covered by the participating teams
- Second night and breakfast covered by the organizer/ free for the kids and coaches.
- Sunday lunch, (picnic style sandwich lunch on the slopes) paid by the organizer
- Award ceremony with snacks covered by the organiser.
- Awards presented in Les Houches indoor at Salle OLCA
The cost of travel, the evening meals on Friday and Saturday, ski passes (16,50 € per day per person) and eventual insurance (€ 9,50 per day per person ) remain at the responsibility and charge of the participating teams.